Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Asg 1: HTML Resume

Kelsey Ryan


About Me

I was born and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
I am a mentor to a nine year old girl through the organization Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Rockingham County.
In the future I hope to live in New York City to pursue my career, as well as to enjoy the cultural experiences and excitement that the city has to offer.

Education

I am a Junior Graphic Design Major at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
I plan to graduate in May 2013 with a BFA in Graphic Design.

Skills

I have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
I enjoy photography, drawing, and pretty much all other art forms as well.

Work Experience

Telescope Pictures: May 2011-September 2011
JMU Carrier Library: August 2011- Present

Visit My Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment